12/19/12

WOYWDW 185 - a corner & a necklace


Only snapped a corner of my workspace on the fly today. Finishing up some Christmas presents, like this glass & wire necklace /earring set for a special someone (who fortunately doesn't read my blog). There are also some work-in-progress art tiles on the bottom right.

Curious about the other stuff peeking around the edges? The boy on the right is from one of my favorite artist's, Lisa Falzon. The wee colored corner that just overlaps him is a peek at a Nancy Lefko fabulous collages. Nancy mixes patinas, textures, text & vintage ladies a wonderful, whimsical fashion. Other odds & ends are mine.

So what is on your work desk today? I know it is a bit late, but if you feel like sharing snap & post a picture! Post a link over at the wonderful stamping-ground blog - show off your treasures, WIPs, or creative messes. Want to know what other folks are up to? Follow the link above and check out the 100+ entries over there.

3 comments:

  1. I'm just popping by to say....
    I hope you have a wonderful Christmas with everything that makes you happy.
    Hugs,
    A x #38

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the necklace set...beautiful
    My work of late consists of wrapping presents and stuffing stockings. Ha!!
    Hugs
    SueAnn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Stacey,

    What a beautiful necklace and earring set. I love giving items that I've made -- like giving a piece of my heart to those I love.

    I hope you and yours have a Merry Christmas!
    Happy WOYWW
    Hugs,
    Kay 84

    ReplyDelete