11/3/11

We Have Two New Winners!!

Butterflies, Owl and Antique Victrola print from BlackBaroque.etsy.com

Did you catch the visit with Alexandra Wolf of BlackBaroque.etsy.com 2 weeks ago? (If not, check out the links at the bottom of this post). During our lovely chat this wonderful artist offered up two of her clever colorful prints for today's random drawing - woo hoo! Lucky us!

With help from random.org, the winners are.....


Joan Charles (JoanCharles.com)  
TLC Inspirations (TheHealthRevival.com)

A hearty congrats to you both! You get to each pick your favorite print from the amazing selection in  Alex's Etsy Shop, Black Baroque. I will contact you today with instructions for claiming your prizes.

Many thanks to Alexandra for sponsoring this great giveaway! Want to know more about this creative lady? Check out some of these links:


Also thank you to everyone who took the time to leave a comment recently. The featured artists (& I) appreciate the feedback. And if you are a fan of these Thursday Giveaways be sure to pop back later for a new prize.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, thank you so much! I'm so excited to go through the huge assortment of prints and pick one out. I have a feeling my teenager is going to snag away from me before I get the opportunity to put it on MY wall :)

    Off to look at the pretties...

    ReplyDelete