10/26/13

Dark Arts: Creep

Dark Hart, mixed media

Hey there. How've you been? Where did October go?? 

I've been busy making pieces for 4 group shows this month. Halloween was my favorite holiday as a kid. Now it is a great excuse to give in to my dark side and make some fun spooky stuff.

Bernini Skeleton, altered & colored original photo

One of the shows, Dark Arts: Creep is happening right now in St. Petersburgh, FL. Lots of ghoulish goodness, art and entertainment all wrapped into a fundraiser for Keep St. Pete Local and put together by the Blue Lucy Gallery.


I've packed this post with a few pieces I made for this event and will share some this week.

cabin 1, mixed media


cabin 2, mixed media

Sorry that cabins 1 & 2 photographed poorly. These lost ladies are trapped behind "antique" mirrors, which can be a challenge to shoot. I had a similar problem in the top photo of Dark Hart; the black rectangle on right is my phone (doh).

2 comments: