2/16/14

Winner of Art Card Random Drawing

Howdy! How have you been?

I'm a few days behind on Thursday's random drawing. Sorry about that! Unusually bogged down this week between getting everyone off to the NY Toy Fair (esp. tricky with all the weather woes) and having the kiddo home from school with a nasty bug. 

Life is now back to it's normal level of chaos, so on with the show!

http://artsnark.etsy.com
The latest lucky winner takes home their choice of ACEO (Art card Editions & Originals) from my etsy shop. The mini art print measures 2.5" x 3.5" however I will include a free mat if desired. The mat will allow it to fit in a standard 5" x 7" frame.

And the winner is.....


Congratulations, Ruth! If you follow this link to the ACEO section of my online shop, pick a fave and then email me your selection & address I will send your prize out this week.

Thank you to the folks who commented & entered this random drawing. I'll post another giveaway soon (just have to decide what & when) so be sure to pop back for a chance to take home some goodies.

Best wishes for a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment