4/15/14

Year In A Garden Instagram project ends today

The Year in a Garden Instagram project started on a whim and finishes today. I wanted to play with my new phone and hoped to spend some more time outside. It has literally been an eye-opening experience, teaching me to actually see what is right in front of me (& not look past the "little things" that make each day great. (For more photos from this series visit http://instagram.com/artsnark).

The Dude at the Yelp booth
On another note, The Dude and I had tons of fun last Sunday at the 9th annual Taste of South Tampa. We have photos and thoughts to share soon. I'm (as usual) burning the midnight oil in order to have a piece ready for group show. So, tune in later this week to check out our day at the foodie festival.
Wallflower
And if you haven't registered for my latest giveaway, please do. Entries are low and there are several ways to put your name in the hat. On 4/24 one lucky reader gets a $25 gift certificate to my online art shop Artsnark.Etsy.com. I'm also having a sale until May 1st, so if the winner cashes their prize in before then, they can get an even better bargain. Click for details and to enter this random drawing.

3 comments:

  1. That piece is gorgeous! You are so talented. We had fun at the Taste of South Tampa too. I'm a little behind in the blogging department too. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot to add that I have enjoyed your instagram photos immensely. You captured some incredible shots.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so bummed I couldn't go this weekend to Taste of South Tampa. Looked like a great time

    ReplyDelete