4/23/13

More moments in the garden + Free Canvas Deal

Clerodendrum thomsoniae

It is day 11 of 365 Days in a Garden. Clereodendrum thomsoniae is a weed that I grew tired of fighting, so now the vine climbs the trellis & plants along the side of my house. It seems to be related to the bleeding heart vine.

jacaranda

You can see handful of other plant pics in my last post. I'm a new photo each day to both my Flickr and Pinterest pages. And since I'm using instagram, they are all there too:
Flickr http://www.flickr.com/photos/artsnark/sets/72157633287403733/
Pinterest http://pinterest.com/artsnark/365-days-in-a-garden/
Instagram http://instagram.com/artsnark

snail

Sliding down the blogroll wormhole recently I found myself at Miss Mustard Seed
..... which led me to Dreamy Whites
..... where I bumped into Flower Patch Farm girl  and her link to 1 free 8" x 10" photo on canvas from CanvasPeople.com (buyer pays shipping & handling).
I ordered an 11" sq. of this instagram photo for $17 + s&h. I'll let how it comes out.

In the meantime here is the link to the photo canvas offer. (I'm not sure how long it is up for). If you decide to print something you have shared online, do send me a link. I would love a sneak peek!

By the way, there are only a couple of days left to enter the random drawing for a pair of sunshine  clockwork earrings from ChristinaLeta.Etsy.com. You have until 1 a.m. (EST) on 4/26 to enter - simply leave a comment on my blog to toss your name in the hat. You can get a couple of additional entries by following the directions found on this page. Just act fast! 

2 comments:

  1. We've got a beautiful blossoming vine that would easily take over the yard if we let it! I've given it a corner, since it is lovely and smells divine.

    ReplyDelete