12/30/13

Musical Monday - Time


Here is Josh Ritter's "Change of Time" for Musical Monday. If you you'd like to hear (or share) some tunes about Time or The New Year's Holiday, pop on over to Xmas Dolly's and check out today's MM blog hop.


So, how have your holidays been? Things have been both relaxing and busy around here. It is no surprise that I am waaay behind on blogging (seems to be a trend for me this year). However my Year In A Garden project continues over at Instagram. Today was Day 259 - Misty Morning.


Are you on Instagram? Have you tried statigram's snapshot tool to make a mini-slideshow featuring your Top 5 photos? It is free and easy. Just sign up over at statigram with your Instagram account. Then pick "snapshot" and they will email the video to you. Here is mine: 


Curious? Click here to read more about it on the Statigram blog. If you decide to make a video, please leave  a link and I'll stop over to check it out.

11 comments:

  1. This is a new one for me, and that last video was too cute! Thanks for sharing and a very Happy New Year to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. New one for me. I liked it. Nice to see you again and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great song!! I'm a musician too so I will be back to check out musical Monday from now on. Happy New Year Stacey!! :)

    Train Healthy Be Wealthy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoyed listening to Josh Ritter.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year!
    Josh is new to me too but I like his style.
    I have so many things going on I have not had time for Instagram.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Relaxing and busy seems like good balance to me :)
    Thanks for sharing with us and supporting our meme. We appreciate you!

    I'm not on instagram. Don't have the smartphone.

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is a new one for me but i'm liking it

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love, Love Love Josh Ritter! I love all that folksy stuff. Allan and I are going to see Amos Lee in April at Ruth Eckerd! I can't wait! :-)

    ReplyDelete