12/9/13

Vote For Veggies


Please vote for me 

WOW! I just found out that my bok choy photo made it to the finals of Twenty20's food challenge! Originally photographed for day 226 of my Year In A Garden instagram project, these tasty green leaves seemed like a fun submission to the competition.

Judges picked the finalists but the winner is picked by the public, so the photo with most votes wins. So, I'm calling out for votes. I only have until tomorrow so every vote helps!

Click the link to Vote for My Veggies:


If you are not a member of Twenty20 yet, I think it requires you to sign up in order to vote. This is free but takes a minute or 2. If you'd like to spread the word I appreciate that too! 

Thank so much for your support! 
----------------

P.S. On a totally different topic, have you entered the Craftsy.com random drawing for a free online fine art class? One lucky winner will be announced on 12/19. Click HERE for details

No comments:

Post a Comment