9/1/14

Illustration Friday / Music Monday Mashup


Doodling along to Kishi Bashi (of course, right?) 


for the latest Illustration Friday challenge, Metamorphosis. 


Sorry about the poor quality photo. My ancient scanner has finally given up and my new phone camera is rubbish. Materials are Derwent watercolor pencils on petal-inclusive paper.

Click here to check out more takes on the prompt. Feel free to add your own. Let me know if you do and I'll be sure to check it out.
--------------

By the way, I'm giving away some art on 9/18. To enter simply leave a comment on the blog before then. To check out the prizes click here.

1 comment:

  1. Love your "doodling". I can see why the music would inspire one to create a winged human creature, it has a feeling of flight and a dreamy quality to it.

    ReplyDelete