12/31/14

Feeling Lucky? Last chance to enter Jan 1st Inspiration-themed random drawing!


Kick off the New Year with some creative inspiration!

If it is still 2014 (EST), there is still time to enter this January 1st random drawing for artsy goodies! One Lucky winner takes home 3 imagination-inducing prizes, including a copy of Leslie Riley's new book Inspirational Quotes Illustrated! Over 100 artists illustrated more than 130 quotes for this colorful compendium. (I am thrilled to be one of them). Click here for more info on this fun book and a peek at my contributions. 


The winner also will receive a $10 Gift Card to Michaels Craft stores. Click here for store locations or the online shop.


And to top off the package... cute wire words to encourage your imagination in 2015!

Why not start the year with a brilliant boost of inspiration?! If you comment on this post before the ball drops on 2014 there is still time to enter! Actually, you have until 1 a.m. EST on 1/1/15. I had to leave you time for those midnight kisses. 

All who have commented on the blog since Nov.28th will be entered into this random drawing. However, I've been partying instead of promoting since then, so comments are light (making some pretty good odds). The winner will be announced tomorrow. 

Best wishes to all for a wonderful end to 2014. Have fun! Be Safe! See you next year!

7 comments:

  1. What a fun giveaway! I love inspirational quotes and I'd love to win. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful give-away! Please throw my name in the hat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so awesome. I love quotes and I am working on a scrapbook.

    ReplyDelete
  4. at a great way to start the new year fresh! I have always loved your style! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the wire words

    dlatany at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful! Wouldn't mind winning this! Happy 2015 to you.

    ReplyDelete