1/22/16

What's going on? Studio redo (at last)


Finally turning the box room back into an art room. 


Painting is almost done. Next come shelves and storage.


Then the hard part, deciding which items get to return. Right now this space's former contents are spread haphazardly over 3 other rooms - eek!


Check out that yucky fan light! 

I can't wait to replace and have been saving my pennies. Now the decision: practical or pretty? I'm kind of fixated on Restoration Hardware's chandeliers - they are so much fun to photograph! But I'm letting my obsession simmer in case it is just a phase... plus their light fixtures can be huge (in size and price).


As things slowly evolve here there will be more photos to come. By the way, if you want to see some before pics, click here.

Do you have a space you want to spruce up? Or other DIYs on your to do list? Please share - I'd love to see what you're up to or have planned.

--------

P.S. Be sure to leave a comment. Everyone who leaves a note before 1 a.m. (EST) on 1/28 will be entered in a random drawing for a book of Fairy Tales plus a Red Riding Hood matted print. Click here for details and photos of prizes.

1 comment: