3/27/11

IF - Toy

poppet holiday atc

I am loving the new IllustrationFriday.com prompt, "toy". This is right up my alley - unfortunately my schedule won't let me play. So here is a marionette art trading card from a 2009 Days of summer swap. The model is Circus Doll by one of my favorite stock providers, Mizzd-stock on Deviant Art. 

If toys inspire you, please create & post to your blog or flickr and then add it to the mix over at IllustrationFriday.com . Be sure to check out the other entries - there is always something fun going on over there.

So, how was your weekend? Busy busy around here. I'd planned on posting some photos of Greenfest today, but life got ahead of me. (supposed to be either putting away 20 lbs of laundry, straightening the studio or catching up on 2 almost-overdue deadlines - but instead I goof off here...shhhh...don't tell). So, I'll post some of the green stuff tomorrow.

By the way, if you haven't entered the new Thursday Giveaway, click here to check it out. The fun & quirky Clara Boo of Curioddities.etsy.com is sponsoring the next random drawing.

Hope you all had a fantastic weekend & are ready for the week ahead

2 comments:

  1. My weekend was filled with chores around the house and visiting a very sick friend in the hospital. Sigh! He isn't doing well!! We are praying for him!
    I am definitely ready for the week to begin!!
    I hope to finish my studio this week so I can get back to work!!
    Hugs
    SueAnn

    ReplyDelete
  2. The artwork fits just right in to the toy category. Do not matter how old you are, you still can have a lot of fun playing around with toys.

    EWian

    ReplyDelete