4/26/11

Random tunes & doodles

Ripe Fruit ACEO

I hadn't put pencil to paper in a while, so last night it was time to let my mind wander over some scraps. I set Itunes to shuffle & had fun scribbling. 


Here are some little 2.5" x 3.5" pieces and the songs that were playing at the time.

woman & fruit ACEO

If anything catches your eye, they are now in my ArtSnark etsy shop ($4 each + free shipping). Just click the captions for more info.

the psychic ACEO

Remember Crash Test Dummies? Man - I loved their 2nd album back in the day. Brings back some memories.....

bird girl ACEO

And this last less-than-lovely lady is just cuz I like zombies. Although I did have the phrase "Don't worry. I will never leave you" creeping around in my noggin.
Ghoul Girl ACEO

Well, that's all I've got for tonight. Still redoing the workspace so I need to go organize lots o' glue - woohoo! Actually I have a bit of a thing for adhesives and have  been looking forward to this. Weird I know. But, that is mixed media for you. Hope you all have a creative day!

3 comments:

  1. I love all of them! You should come join my ATC Swap on my blog once a month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do like your style, the first two go well as a series, apples are so decorative.

    EWian

    ReplyDelete