3/19/14

What's On Your Workdesk? Wednesday 250


My workdesk moves around, especially on the rare occasion that I have the house to myself for a few hours. Today my scribbling space has sprawled into the dining room. 



I was tossing out some old drawings today & came across an ancient pinup gal. She brought to mind the Illustration Friday prompt from a few weeks ago "Spark" so I decided to jazz her up a bit some splashes of color.


Topped her off with some interference blue acrylic squiggles but having a hard time photographing them. I'll try shooting outside tomorrow. Sometimes the natural light makes all the difference.


 It is a fun color, appearing clear or white when seen from the front but turns blue or purple when you change your viewing angle. Unfortunately the phone's camera just isn't capturing what my eye is seeing tonight. Overall I'm not to thrilled with this doodle but did have fun making it.

So, what are you working on today? Share a photo of your desk and link up to the WOYWDW blog hop over at Stamping Ground.  Be sure to visit a few other worktables while you are there - it is always fun to see what everybody is getting up to.

6 comments:

  1. Hi Stacey, desk snooping for WOYWW...your pin up girl is really eye catching. I know the inference powders so I expect the paint is similar, lovely effect. Cheers and have a good week RobynO#38

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pin up girl is really beautiful and so colorful too.

    Happy WOYWW
    Eliza & Yoda 14

    Thanks for visiting

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabulous piece! i love being able to pull our something old and turn it into something completely different! great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you had time to have fun and get creative. Happy WOYWW on Thursday. ~ Laura #67

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the sound of those interference paints! Your pin up is gorgeous and definitely sparky ;)

    Carmen #80

    ReplyDelete