1/19/09

And The Winner Is.......

For today's random selection, my assistant is "Susan from Narnia"
And the Winner is StarryNightImpressions!!!
Starry, if you send me a convo at www.ColorTheSky.etsy.com with your contact info I will get your supplies package right out to you. Many thanks to everyone who commented in the past week. Keep checking back as my assistant is already planning his next giveaway costume.....what a ham! (It took 15 minutes & several wardrobe changes before he settled on this outfit). Until next time, Happy Creating!

3 comments:

  1. Your assistant is adorable! Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment, by the way. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, StarryNight !! Enjoy the winnings.

    Stacey, your assistant is getting very adept at the name drawing. Looks like he has so much fun at it.
    :-)
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there Stacey, very cute assistant! Love the outfit! How are things? I see you have a second etsy shop, very nice! Been admiring your art, your drawings are beautiful! Hope it's nice and warm your way, bitter here, and I am sick on top of it! yuck! Take care, Dee

    ReplyDelete