12/2/09

Here's what I've NOT been doing this week...

How have you been?

Sorry I've been scarce - playing catch up even more than usual it seems. So blogging, art challenges & other pleasures have been at the bottom of the list again lately.

I even missed the deadline to submit my order for free custom postcards from Uprinting.com - sheesh. I need to get it together!

Here are a few art challenges I'd love to play with if I can make the time (Sleep? Bah - so overrated). Click the links to check out what cool stuff people have made & if you are feeling artsy, add your own pieces.

Get Inspired By A Project is the prompt over at My ARTistic Life
Bookmarks for Theme Thursday
Labels for Inspire Me Thursday
Entangled for Illustration Friday
Christmas + an image of holly for Soartful Saturday
Purple for Small World of Inchies & Twinchies
Bed Time Stories for Mixed Media Monday
Dream for Think Monday, Think ATC
Quilt for Created ByHand
Black & White for Mix it Up with Melange

Know of some other fun arty challenges? If you leave them in your comments, I'll make a note. I'd love to add a permanent challenges linky-list on my sidebar one of these days.

By the way, Be sure to stop back here tomorrow - there will be 2 posts:

The first is to announce the 2 random winners of Thursday's Giveaway. Each gets a $10 gift certificate to my 3 Etsy shops. Click Here For Shop Links & Details. If you haven't entered yet, just leave a comment before 1.a.m. (EST) on 12/3 and you're in.

The second post will feature a fellow Etsy Melange Team member who also happens to be sponsoring the new Thursday Giveaway. And I must say the prize is fabulous - sometimes I wish I could enter my own random drawings!

So, thanks for your patience with my lack of posts lately & hope to "see" you here tomorrow. G'night.

6 comments:

  1. Hiya sweets
    I like this one In my HOUSE or, aka http://dansmamaisonilya.blogspot.com/
    It takes place on Fridays, I dont get to play often, but it is one of my favorites.
    Thanks for the list and I will be sure to check backk to find more...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stacey, great idea to make a list for your readers to see. One of my favorites is Tag Tuesday challenge ( www.kardkrazy.blogspot.com ) and Theme Thursday as well (www.themethursday.wordpress.com ) . Can't wait to see the whole list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list Stacey. You have been my inspiration for challenges and where I've learned about most of them. Here are 2 more http://mind-wideopen.blogspot.com
    and Collage Play with Crowaboutit. I forget how to get into that group. Perhaps Kathy remembers

    ReplyDelete
  4. Life does have a way of mucking things up. We think we are organized and then...BAM!! The s**t hits the fan. I like the idea of having a linky list on the side.
    Hugs
    SueAnn

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jepp, sleep I will do that when I get 88 years old...or not...

    Grate list of challenges.

    Playing catch up is a part of life, and as long as you PLAY, you know it it is all good...

    EWian

    ReplyDelete