4/4/10

Free images for you - Antique Springtime Postcards

Rollicking Times - postmark 1908

R.T. card back

Wishing everyone Rollicking Times today!

Came across some more antique postcards during the never-ending cleanup. I purchased these from MFvintage.etsy.com last year. (If you collect old postcards, be sure to check the shop out.)


Feel free to use these images for your projects. If you need a better resolution, let me know & I'll email to you. If you make anything with them, I'd love to see what you come up with.


This little lady has before & after shots. The left is the original postcard & the other is cleaned up in Photoshop elements.

The gorgeous weather & sugared up 6 yr old are calling, so I'll be running around in the backyard today instead of finishing my piece for the Steampunk Wonderland contest.

By the way, this competition will be up for public voting. I'll post a link once it is available. I've seen a few of the entries & they are fantastic!

Hope you have a wonderful day!

10 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing Stacey, Looking forward to the link for the Steampunk Wonderland, and awesome PS cleanup!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh, they are cute! That last one makes me kind of wish I had Photoshop :-o Even though I don't know how to do it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for promoting my etsy shop. I have lots of postcards still to list, so if someone wants something specific, they should ask. My parents saved all my grand arents and great grandparents correspondence!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this pictures r just amazing, i love it :) good easter to u

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely cards and so generous of you to share. Thank you so much, just lovely. Thanks to for introducing another wonderful seller!
    Hugs,
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for stopping by, my friend!!!!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stacey, make sure you tell us when the link for your steampunk competition is ready to see! Can't wait to see what you come up with.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stacey thank you so much for the wonderful images! I can't wait to see your Steampunk Wonderland piece I know it will be grand!
    XXXX
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've been wondering if I should buy Photoshop Elements. I have paint.net, but I'm really not happy with it. Fortunately, it was free!

    ReplyDelete