8/31/10

Happy Cats!

Hello again. How are you?  How was the weekend?

I was lucky enough to do a bit of time-traveling this weekend. I'd hoped to post about it today, but I'm in a rush so it will have to be tomorrow.

So..... today's post is sponsored by Little Dude.

The 6 yr old decided he needed to make some catnip toys for the neighborhood felines. He also documented the results & asked me to post them here:


Silly me, I forgot I can't sew so it took a while. Fortunately he handled the patterns himself.


And Lego Anakin Skywalker lent a hand.


Then a grand time was had by all!

4 comments:

  1. How cute!!! I think it is great that you guys craft together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well what a great project!! And they all looked wonderful! I see kitty is quite happy with the end product!!
    Hugs
    SueAnn

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad Anakin Skywalker was on hand to help out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun and adorable! There is nothing better for the spirit than a little crafting with a buddy!

    ReplyDelete