12/8/10

Best Card Game 2010

Hey Waiter! from R&R Games, Designed by Anthony Rubbo

Hey guys. How are things with you today? Some of you know that while I tinker in the studio in my spare time, my days are spent at R&R Games. 
 

As you can imagine it gets pretty busy around here this time of year. So my blogging may be even lighter than usual.

Today we're pretty psyched - just found out that R&R's newest game, Hey Waiter!, was named #1 card game of 2010 by About.com. Click here for About.com's Top 10 Picks for 2010.

Well, that's all I've got today. Hope you are having a fantastic week! 

Oh. And don't forget to enter my new random drawing. On 12/16 one lucky winner takes home a free print of Kailey Lang's Fishes Wishes. Click for details & an interview with the artist

2 comments:

  1. You work for a game company? Is that as cool as it sounds or is it just a job. I used to work in the treasury of a large bank which sounds cool but loses its magic pretty quick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey sweetie! Just stopping by to give you a hug!!
    Hugging you
    SueAnn

    ReplyDelete