6/9/11

What'cha doing Friday night?


Come out and play! June 10th is the second annual Global Etsy Craft Party and you are invited!! Last year's 5,000 people turned out for 500 craft parties, Everyone had so much fun that those fun folks at Etsy.com decided to do it again.

Friday night.... your town... world wide... get your Craft on
Okay, yeah, that sounded silly but you know what I mean

In Tampa, Florida we'll be hanging out at 108 S 12th Street in Channelside from 7-11pm.  By the way, I love these directions from Allison Barkley "If you've ever seen that crazy metal dragon sculpture that lives in Channelside, that's right beside the building we will be gathering in. It is a light purple building that has "Lofts of 12th" on the front side. There will also be a huge sign letting you know you're at the Tampa Etsy Craft Party."

So, will I see you there? This event is FREE and open to the public. We'll be enjoying tasty treats, great conversations, and demos about everything from making dream catchers to roasting your own coffee beans. There will also be a Make it & Take it Table full of art supplies for kiddos (young and old) to play with. Sounds like a fun night to me! Pop by if you have the time, I'll save a space for you. For more info, including a list of demos visit Tampa Etsy Craft Party on Facebook or http://www.meetup.com/etsy/Tampa-FL/

If you are not in Tampa on 6/10 (heaven forbid) hurry over to meetup.com/etsy , enter your location and find the party nearest you. It'll be a grand time

2 comments:

  1. It was so nice meeting you this evening! Ironically enough, I got home and pulled out your card so as to check your blog and get this... it was already open! I'd been looking around for details on tonight's event, had come across your blog in the process, and had left it open in my browser while I was gone. I didn't connect the name with the face until I'd already gotten home, but I thought it was pretty ironic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea!

    None close enough for me yet but they are hosting a huge Hudson Valley Etsy Craft Fair in August.
    It's in Kingston, N.Y.

    You'll have to tell us how it was. :o)

    ReplyDelete