10/5/11

Altered Eras now at Things British!

AlteredEras.etsy.com

Are you familiar with the fantastic Etsy shop, Altered Eras?

The Green Fairy Absinth green & bronze necklace from AlteredEras


If you love unique vibrant jewelry, it is a must- shop spot.

Wuthering Heights Earrings from AlteredEras

Paula MacKay combines vintage items, literary works, historical bits, flights of fancy and oodles of imagination into some wonderful whimsical jewelry creations.

photo courtesy of Things British

And if you happen to be shopping the fashionable Carnaby St. in London, you can find Paula's jewelry at Things British in Kingly Court - woo hoo! A hearty congrats, Paula.

Dr Who Inspired necklace from AlteredEras

While you are there, be sure to oooh & aaah at Paula's new logo (if you can tear your eyes away from the fabulous baubles.) Yep, that's it up there on the top of this post.  I've been keeping myself busy with all sorts of cool projects - one was helping to design the new Altered Eras logo for Paula's packaging. 

There are lots of fun little projects happening in my world at the moment - one of the reasons my blogging has been a bit light. Another reason is family-time... and they are clamoring for attention right now.... so I'm off!

Before I go, just a quick reminder - last chance to enter my random drawing tomorrow. You have until 1 a.m. (EST) to comment on this blog & be entered. (Light crowd so far, so your odds are looking good). Winner gets their choice of any 1 ACEO from my ArtSnark Etsy shop. Click here to check out the selection.

Also pop back tomorrow for a new interview & Thursday Giveaway Prize.

Blood & Bats Gothic Bracelet from AlteredEras

Want to see some more of Altered Eras lovely creations? Check out these links

3 comments:

  1. Thanks SO much Stacey - what a wonderful surprise!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. great feature on Alt! Her green fairy necklace is one of my favorites too! Happy family time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love Paula's work! the two custom bracelets I bought from her are memorial braceets and they are simply stunning an perfect!

    ReplyDelete