7/17/10

IF - Breakfast


Today's Illustration Friday prompt Breakfast showed up in my inbox with this whimsical Lewis Carrol quotation: "Sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast." 

While I don't find breakfast particularly inspiring, I do love coffee...mmmm...mmm. So I decided to finally pull together the Zombie Apocalypse mugs I've been thinking about since last year.  (Using Zazzle for the first time. I'll let you know how they come out.)

 

If the thinking about the 1st meal of the day makes you pick up a pencil instead of a fork, I suggest you pop over to IllustrationFriday.com & add your take on this tasty topic. Or just click through & check out what all those fun artists are up to.
-------------------

By the way, have you entered the new random drawing? Mixed Media artist Jacquelyn Berl has generously donated 2 of her 11" x 17" prints to this great giveaway. There will be 2 winners & each will get to choose one favorite print from her large selection. Click Here For Details & to enter this drawing which ends 7/29.

8 comments:

  1. Check out this blog. You might be inspired...
    http://whatisbreakfast.blogspot.com/

    They don't post often, but when they do - its a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome!
    zombie apocalypses are my favorite apocalypses :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just know the zombies are coming...very soon!! Ha!
    Great illustration by the way! It is good to warn people of their impending doom!
    Hugs
    SueAnn

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh, I am excited to see how they turn out, never used Razzle either.

    They look "Fun" in a zombie needs his coffee way :) T.

    ReplyDelete
  5. a cute entry! brains; did you see zombieland?

    (thanks for the mention!)
    (again!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. VERY cool. Let me know how Zazzle works out, I've been wondering for a while...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice zombie breakfast! - love the eggs

    thanks for your comment a little while ago

    ReplyDelete