9/8/09

RTT - mmm..mmmm...linkaliscious!

Missed you last Tuesday
Sadly my time machine is still busted so we must move on....

randomtuesday

It's time to flush all those random thoughts so grab a button & play along!

Another tag done - 1 more to go

Giving proper credit: The silhouette is based on one from publicdomainpictures.net. The hooded figure is adapted from thesiNister stock image Hood.

I think it was Joy to the blog who introduced me to unnecessaryquotes.com. If so, thanks Joy! This is my new favorite pick me up

Have you tried whizzball? Not nearly as dirty as it sounds & highly addictive. I've about 50 puzzles my 5yr old made this weekend clogging my email box...

Pampering Bek
i is giving away a piece of her handmade jewelry on Friday to 1 lucky winner

Tom Banwell is up to something peculiar this week. He's designing gas masks for animals...


.....verrrrrryyy peculiar......

And thanks, Tom, for last week's introduction to Radio-Guy:, Steve Erenberg. Anyone into steampunk, gadgets & odd stuff MUST check out this guy .

I think I've mentioned curiomira before but this blog is well worth mentioning again!

A shout out to Totus Mel's Wunderkammer for pointing the way to Goths in Hot Weather - not a keeper for me, but worth a chuckle

In time for Halloween, a seriously cool Beaded Spider Tutorial over at Room3Designs

If you can't be bothered to make one, you can buy a finished spider at Room3designs' etsy shop.


Captain D. turns grilled cheese into eye-candy in this guest post.

And what's a Tuesday without zombies? I think these guys from Barbara Moustafa are craving some of that grilled cheese right now......

Reminds me - time for lunch! Be sure to visit The Un Mom & show us your random today.

The Un Mom


P.S. There is still time to enter 3 random drawings happening here this week:
To enter the 1st, just leave any comment on my blog before noon (EST) on 9/10.
1 piece customized jewelry from Etsy seller Jewelry By Solange

For the next 2 leave a comment stating how you would use each prize if you win.
500 custom business cards to 2 winners - ends 9/10
&
A 24" square custom wall sticker to 2 winners - ends 9/13

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for the tip on my blog! If I can ever get done cleaning my house I'll get a "roundtuit" (around to it) and get on that list!
    Happy day!
    (that roundtuit is a dumb pillow my mom got when she was a girl scout leader and we've always used that phrase since then!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great links!! They will keep me busy for awhile!! LOL!!
    Hugs
    SueAnn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the gas mask guy:) The hippo looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow. Those are some intricate zombies (you KNOW I always check those out, and curse you for it).

    My dog needs a gas mask to protect herself from her own gasses.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great site you have here! So really neat links to some awesome stuff! P.S. Nice to find someone else who likes red capes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the link!

    I need a gas mask to protect me from my children.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey thanks for the shout-out Stacey! I'm glad you liked the link. It's a fun one that's constantly updating. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I so love your blog you are genius you know that ? its like a playground and eyecandy store all in one :)
    I have saved the game link and will play later
    hugs June xxx

    ReplyDelete