7/23/11

"One Color" ATC swap

Alchemy ATC - digital art

Finished my Art Trading Card for the DigitalWhispers swap. The theme was "1 color", which made things very interesting. If you like to play with digital art and are not a member of DW, hop on over there and sign up. It is a free ning site with a great group of talented people working at all levels. Everyone is super helpful and there is always a fun challenge or swap going on. If you do join, look me up - my page is here.

Many thanks to the DeviantArt stock providers for use of their fantastic images:
Kristhania - Dark Widow 
Jenna Rose - Stock-Frost Texture1

There is also an original photo & medieval alchemical drawings tossed in for kicks.

The Hatchling ATC by Fiona Randall

Lucky me! The Hatchling is the card I will be receiving from the talented Fiona Randall. Here is the link to Fiona's Digital Whisper page, where you can enjoy more of her fabulous creations. But I think you have to be a member of DW open the link - like I said it is free, so why not sign up today?

Tomorrow I'll share the dimensional ATC  from my partner in the Creative Souls Greek Mythology themed swap. It is really really cool!

By the way, have you entered my 7/28 random drawing for a free ACEO? Until now I have only sold originals, but recently decided to carry prints in my ArtSnark etsy shop. They finally arrived and I have started embellishing with markers & inks (since I can't leave anything alone- haha). Leave a comment on my blog before the drawing date & you are entered. I will have about 20 - 30 Art Cards in my shop by then to choose from. The winner takes home their favorite one. For a sneak peek check out these blog posts: 1 & 2

3 comments:

  1. I've heard about Digital Whispers.. thanks for reminding me Stacey.. thank you too for mentioning Seth's Buried Treasure... I got in just under the wire!
    Love your 'One Color'... gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete