7/1/11

Illustration Friday - Remedy

ink, marker, colored pencil, sheet music

Great IF prompt today - Remedy - it brought all sorts of grand themes to mind. I kept having visions of absinthe fairies & other phantasmagoria all day. But (as usual) time is limited. Playing with the cliche that "All You Need Is Love", I'm sharing this little doodle today.


If you feel inspired by Remedy, post your piece & link up over at IllustrationFriday. Be sure to visit some of the other interpretations while you are there.

But before you go, leave a comment here & you will be entered in the 7/14 random drawing for Myke Amend's Coloring Book For Grown Up Kids. Click here for more info

5 comments:

  1. Great theme and creation Stacey! Beatles vid also works for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. holy cow! this is why I love Illustration Friday; because every now and then you come across blogs like this one... amazing illustration with a link to one of my favourite Beatles songs... love your work, I'm off to wander around the rest of your blog
    (you avatar pic is freakin cool!)

    peace

    ReplyDelete