4/2/12

Musical Monday - Hello world

Hello world - are you still spinning?


How have you been?  Due to a,ehem, gardening error our Fios was cut so my world has been off the grid for a few days. Sadly there were messages & commitments that I couldn't follow up on. (So sorry guys - you know who you are). But believe it or not, we survived! 

Spent the weekend very 80s style (minus the big hair & shoulder pads) - lots of gardening, chilling & face-time with the neighbors. Nice change actually.

Many thanks to those who left comments on Chris O's 3 bracelets giveawayThe random drawing is Thursday, so there is still time to enter if you haven't yet.

Set of 2 personalized friendship bracelets from Chris O's Creations

Plus there is the 100 custom printed postcards giveaway I'm hosting for PrintRunner - also to be drawn on Thursday. Open to USA only tho - but if you are in the region it is worth entering.


Photobucket

I am soooo glad to have made it back in time for Musical Monday. While too tired to check out the tunes myself tonight, I will catch them over coffee tomorrow. If you are awake & looking for some ear candy, be sure to pop over to Xmas Dolly's and hear what folks are sharing. Today is a "freebie" so the music will be all over the map - a good thing, I think.

Well, my garden-tired chief cook & bottle washer self is calling it a day (dang, the real world is tiring!) Wishing you all a wonderful week & "may the odds be ever in your favor!"

6 comments:

  1. Oh yes, now I know what you mean by calling it a night. I was working most of the day (I transcribe), and I got a late start on my comments, but all & all the songs were really extraordinary. Thanks for popping in and your choice as usual is totally cool. Have a good one my friend and thanks for joining us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yesterday was one of those crazy days. I was dancing one second and then the next I was cleaning up shattered glass. The top half of our storm door got broken mysteriously. What a horrible job that was, too. Oh well, this morning I'm back to dancing with the Love Train party-goers! Glad your fios is reconnected. It makes you wonder what we did before the day of internet, huh? =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I woke up to 7 inches of snow!!! UGH!! So gardening is out of the question...still!!
    Glad you are hooked up again...I hate that!!
    Hugs
    SueAnn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting song. Thanks for sharing. I would enter your giveaway for Print Runner, but I just won 2 sets of stickers from them. Glad you were able to make it for the hop. Love hearing new songs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you are back. I hope you get to settle down again soon.

    Very interesting song!

    Enjoy the rest of your week!

    ReplyDelete