10/15/09

Who won Spring Blossoms?

It is that time again! Many thanks to all who left a comment in the past week. You've been entered in the random drawing for Teresa Chipperfield's colorful art print, Spring Blossoms. Random.org has spoken & the winner is:


Congrats Roxy !!!
I will contact you today about claiming this great prize.

Special thanks to Teresa of PoppyPlace.etsy.com for sponsoring this giveaway. If you would like to find out more about Teresa and her vibrant art, click the following links to visit this 2 part feature: Her Art and Her Studio Space.

Later today I'll be hosting another talented Etsy artist. Please tune in - there will also be a new prize announcement.

Also, I'm still accepting entries for the random drawing on 10/22 for a custom printed vinyl banner (with grommets) from Uprinting.com. CLICK HERE for details.

1 comment:

  1. yay i'm so excited! I think it will match my decor perfectly.

    ReplyDelete