7/24/09

Freebies for Friday


Hey there. Haven't had time to finish any new stuff. But thought I'd post pics for any one who wants to use them in a project.


For many years I collected vintage / antique postcards.


No rhyme or reason, just images that caught my eye.


Sometimes what interested me most was the untold stories. Love the old cash register in this one. Click on any of these to enlarge.

Eventually I need to put some on DeviantArt as stock images. It is always fun to see what people do with them. If you make anything with these, I'd love to see it. Happy to post your creation on this blog too, if you want.

Barbara Moustafa of Rusty Mermaid Dolls has done some fun digital collages with pics I've posted in the past. I'll try to get some up here this weekend.

Illustration Friday's prompt to day is Idle. I've got a couple of ideas but it may be a few days before I get a chance to set one down. In the meantime, go see what other fun art has been inspired by this prompt.

Oh, Melange prompt is Harbor this week. Click HERE to visit or add your own.

If you're looking for some more fun free images, ArtFreebies always has some great stuff in the archives & more pieces every day or so. There is a cool owl posted there today for the Soartful Saturdays art challenge.

Final Note: If you haven't yet entered next Thursday's Giveaway, what's holding you back? You could be the lucky winner! The fab prize provided by OnlinePosterPrinting.com is a 16" x 20" canvas print of your favorite summer photo. To enter all you have to do is leave a comment describing your pic before noon (EST) 7/31. For contest details CLICK HERE

9 comments:

  1. Hi my friend. I dunno what has happened to the button for your sidebar for freebies .. :( i dont know if my changes caused it or not ... I hope you can get it back. Thanks also for mentioning my blog
    you are an angel :) x

    Now i am off to see that fab art in the post below
    hugs June xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for all the freebies...take care and enjoy your weekend girl...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool, thank you! Will save these and see if inspiration strikes! Interesting photo of the bar, a real sense of "abandoned".

    ReplyDelete
  4. the iamges are great..thanks for offering them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a wonderful weekend Stacey!!
    Hugs
    SueAnn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the great images!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love prints in Sepia! Thanks for sharing these and for the contest info!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great freebies Stacey! Thanks for sharing them.

    ReplyDelete