7/6/09

Monday's Muse, Music, Full Moon & Monsters



Listening to the Late Great Warren Zevon tonight when I remembered
Hey, its Musical Monday!


I know Monday's almost over, but click the button & play along if you've got the time.

Full moon tonight & the Art On The Darkside prompt is Darkside Wolves. Click through to see some great ones. I really love this Werewolf Family Portrait from Janene's artsngardens:

Werewolf Family Portrait
by Janene


The wolves have been slinking through my art for a while. The prompt got me to pull out the neglected WIP Red's True Love (gah- 6 months went by fast). Decided Red wasn't acting coy enough so gave her some Veronica Lake hair. The 1st image is from a scan

& the second is a poor excuse for a photo (note to self: Get some decent lighting)


Still a long way to go on it.

Over at Maternal Spark they're asking What Inspires You This Week?

I'm going with the Full Moon. How about you?

-----------------------

If you're interested in entering this Thursday's Giveaway, just leave a comment before noon (EST) 7/9 . To find out more about this random drawing & the customizable prize, CLICK HERE

7 comments:

  1. Your inspiration and creativity are interesting to watch. Enjoy your week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there - I have an award for you on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love 'Red', she is gorgeous! Can't wait to see her further progress!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love how you put this post all together! thanks for playing MM!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't know, I kinda like the photo - it's sort of ghosty :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really love Red's True Love. The colors and textures are so rich. Thanks for leaving me a comment. I'm really glad to have found your artwork. Fun Fun.

    ReplyDelete