7/30/09

Winner of 16” x 20” canvas photo print is

Jamerican Spice

Congrats, Jamerican Spice ! I'll contact you later today with details on how to collect your prize. For the curious, here are the top 5 picks from random.org.

Thanks so much to everyone who entered. It’s your enthusiasm that keeps me blogging. It is just so much fun giving away stuff!


Special thanks to OnlinePosterPrinting.com for donating this fabulous prize!

New week, new prize. Tune in later today to see what next Thursday’s lucky winner will receive. Just leave a comment before noon (EST) 8/6 to be entered in next week's random drawing. What's the prize? Something a little different this time….

1 comment:

  1. How was the Arts/Craft show? I am going tomorrow, or today I guess it is almost 1am. I hope it is worth going to! :) - Kim

    ReplyDelete