8/10/11

Digital Whispers Art Trading Card Swap

Blue Alchemy ACEO

A couple of weeks a go I shared this shades of blue piece of mini-art created for the latest Digital Whispers min-art swap.  I also posted the wonderful ATC the talented Fiona Randall was sending me:

The Hatchling by Fiona Randall

 Lucky Me! Fiona sent some additional lovelies. And, lucky you, I'm sharing them here today:

My Dream Place by Fiona Randall

Catch of the Day by Fiona Randall
Want to see more of Fiona's whimsical creations?  Click here to visit her Digital Whisper page

Have you joined Digital Whisper yet? If not, you wont be able to visit this artist's wonderful work. DW membership is free, so why not go for it? You will enjoy amazing creations, chat with some wonderful artists, and participate in all sorts of challenges and projects. 

Already a DW member? Pop by my page & say hello. Be sure to leave me a link to yours, as I would love to see your stuff!

4 comments:

  1. I love all of these digital art pieces. You are both so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I were an artist and could join --- these are beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are gorgeous. Green with jealousy!

    ReplyDelete