8/3/11

Carpe Noctem - Seize The Night

Carpe Noctem

Adapted from a custom mixed media box cover I made years ago. Box contained a gorgeous filigreed pocket watch.

Planning on making prints of this one if I get any interest. Right now it is available as an ACEO (2.5" x 3.5") in my ArtSnark etsy shop - just click here for details.

By the way, last chance to enter the 8/4 random drawing for Myke Amend's Coloring Book for Grown Up Kids. Leave a comment before 1 a.m. (EST) to enter. For giveaway details & a sneak peek at the book click here.

7 comments:

  1. Like this...what a great print for hanging in a bedroom....yes have been ill here...another chest infection...on the mend tho...my love to you across the miles...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am SO EXCITED to get this one in the mail!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like this card 's colours so much. It is very beautiful and great to share with us. Great print for hanging in a bedroom.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I done same work with the peacock bird. But I draw it in cartoon type with totally unique colour, it almost finished but some of the finishing is remaining.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just arrived at you blog. I wonder to watch your art and creative mind! I'll be watching this blog closely, thank you for giving us so much of your time and idea.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is the best creative box covers.It look so colorful and different art.Thanx to share with us.

    myob courses

    ReplyDelete