8/8/11

Time Travelers ATC swap

It has been like Christmas in July at my house. This summer I've renewed my love affair with Art Trading Cards and have some fun pieces to show you.

from DecadentDelusion.etsy.com

The latest swap cards in my mailbox were from these members of the fabulous Time Travelers Team on Etsy.com :

from Kuhlwhip.etsy.com

This was great fun! I love the mix of styles and materials used.  Many thanks to participants for sharing your exciting pieces of mini-art.

from AgentofChaos.etsy.com
  
Want to see a few more ATCs? Pop back tomorrow for some other beauties that hit my mail box this summer.

Are you new to Art Trading cards? ATCs (also called ACEOs or Art Card Editions & Originals) are mini pieces of art. These are original or reproductions and can be created in any medium or style. They just have to measure 2.5" x 3.5".  ATCs are great fun to make and collect!

Portrait of Mary Shelley

By the way, I am having a random drawing for one of my ACEOs, Portrait of Mary Shelley on 8/18. Leave a comment on my blog before 1 a.m. on Aug. 18th to enter. For details click here.

the eyes have it

I'm also hosting an eye-spy contest this week. The person who correctly identifies the most drawings featured in this 8/5 post before Friday will take home a free print. (if more than 1 person guesses the same #, I'll have a random drawing for the tiebreaker). Visit the 8/5 post for contest details.

1 comment: