4/23/09

We Have A Winner....

First a round of virtual applause for my faithful assistant, King Thanksalot


And the winner is
Danielle a.k.a. Yellie !!

Congratulations, Danielle! Please visit WillOaksStudio.etsy.com to select your prize. You may choose 1 pair of lovely earrings priced at $22 or less. Click on "Contact WillOaksStudio" on the right side of her Etsy shop page, to leave Karen a message. I'll also forward your info to her. She will handle shipping your selected prize.

Many Many Thanks to all who entered. I love giving stuff away so please keep checking back to see what's up next.

And an extra - loud round of virtual applause to Karen at Will Oaks Studio!! Thanks for sharing your beautiful creations with the world and generously donating to ArtSnark Artifacts' latest blog giveaway!!


Wishing everyone a fun & creative weekend!

Extra note: Just spotted something about tomorrow being declared "Etsy Day" by indie shop owners. (Thanks to the whyte paper blog for bringing this to my attention). I haven' t had a chance to look into it yet, but you can click HERE for more info.

4 comments:

  1. I love Etsy, I wish I had more money.

    Not because I'd shop more on Etsy, I just want more money.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Danielle! (Lucky Girl!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Danielle!!! What a wonderful prize!!
    Hugs
    SueAnn

    ReplyDelete