2/12/10

IF - Adrift


I was renewing this piece today over at my etsy shop & it seems perfect for the Illustration Friday prompt, Adrift. If you have a few minutes visit I.F. & see what others have posted. Or better yet, add 1 of your own! If you do, please let me know - I'd love to see your interpretation.

A reminder - 2 random drawings later this month. Click for details & to enter:

On 2/15 one random winner gets my artwork, Climbing (which was inspired by I.F. by the way)

On 2/25 one lucky person wins Kim Smith's Over The Rainbow bracelet.
To enter this drawing simply comment anywhere on this blog before then.

Hope you have creative weekend!

13 comments:

  1. I love the energy and mood of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The sense of being "Adrift" is expertly created. I always love your work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that... it also makes me pine for my oil pastels...

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is so dreamy, Stacey, thanks for sharing it with us. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how whimsical it is. It makes me want to relax and spend some time sketching.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your interpretation of "adrift" is fabulous! Well done!
    Hugs
    SueAnn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice. And I am going to have a creative day. I'll try and take pictures, but there will be ladders involved.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome work of art. Adrift is perfectlt pictured on that art and makes me want to make my on one. It is soothing to the eyes especially if you are to interpret it, as if you want to see this more often.

    ReplyDelete