5/13/12

Day 6 & 7 - Low on the Ground & Signs

Happy Mother's Day! 

I'm feeling lucky! The guys let me sleep late and then disappear into my little world. While I feel a wee bit guilty, it has been lovely to play uninterrupted. I could get used to this. So, here are a couple of new pictures for the Elle Moss Photography 21 Day Challenge

door

First photo is for yesterday's "Door" prompt. It was shot with 35 mm b&w film and printed old-school: chemicals... paper.... mmm.. mmm... good... (Am I the only one who misses the darkroom in this digital age? I have to get a hit now and then to keep my spirits up).

will call

This pic is for Day 7 "Signs". Also shot on b&w film but then scanned and tweaked in PE9 for kicks.

Want to play along? Click the above link for the list of prompts. It is a casual game: shoot, post, and send your link. (& It is totally cool if you can't play everyday - just have fun)

Best wishes to all for a wonderful weekend & Happy Mother's Day to all of you Moms out there!

1 comment:

  1. Oh I so miss my darkroom. Sigh! I could spend hours in one.
    I am way past due for sure!
    Nice images
    Hugs
    SUeAnn

    ReplyDelete