2/17/14

Beck: Waking Light for Musical Monday


I'm a fan of Beck's 2002 album Sea Change and loving his upcoming sequel, Morning Phase. If you like moody ambient stuff, this one is for you too. Moon Phase releases on the 25th but you can listen to the whole album now in a few spots around the web, including over at NPR if you click here.

What's on your playlist today? Looking for something new or just want to strut your stuff? Pop on over to XmasDolly and jump aboard the weekly Musical Monday blog hop.


4 comments:

  1. So very new to me! Very melodious though! Very sweet. Thanks for the introduction, and sharing it with us. Have a great week & thanks for joining us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this. It is something to listen to when I want to relax. He makes me think of Moody Blues.

    Have a great week,
    Danielle
    Marvelous Music Monday - Heat Wave

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to see you back and a new music selection for me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. New-to-me, as well, but I do like this song and am eager to see what else I can find by Beck. Nice to see you on the dance floor!

    ReplyDelete