5/14/14

Back Up and BullsEye

Hey there. Long time, no see! 

I've been up to some fun stuff lately, took lots of photos with my phone, neglected to back them up... and.... you can probably guess where this is going.... my phone died. I know, I know. First world problems & all that - but has it thrown a small wrench in the works.

It will probably have to be replaced so crossing fingers to see what can be recovered. If photos (of recent Sangria & Stories cigar art/history talk, the Repurposed Doo-Dad Art and Sculpture competition, a day at Keel & Curley Winery and misc. nature shots) can be retrieved, I will share them soon. If not, I'll pop back with summaries and lots of links.

close up of Bullseye by Seth Apter

In the meantime, here is a fun tutorial from Seth Apter's The Altered Page blog. He has included a shopping list, plus clear instructions with photos. Here is the project link. If you are new to Seth's blog, be sure to look around. He is a mixed media artist, author and art instructor & always has something exciting to share. Seth is also the person behind "The Pulse", an interesting series of Q&As with visual artists from around the globe. You can find buttons to a few I've participated in on my sidebar.

I've got to run. Will be back soon (with or without pictures). Here's wishing you a creative day! 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks a million for your nice thoughts Stacey and the link to my tutorial. Much appreciation all around!

    ReplyDelete