2/5/09

Sloooowing Down in my "old Age"

Been tagged 3 times lately. In the interest of time I'm going combine them together. 1st a thanks to Jude Mcconkey , Candace , and- blast -I've forgotten the 3rd. Will have to troll back thru comments & add later - sorry. Pop over & say hi to them when you get a chance, k?

Next here are the basic rules:
1. Link to the person or persons who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write 6-8 random things about yourself (different versions floating around)
4. Tag 6-8 people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let each person know they’ve been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.

So I'm going to split the difference & list 7 bits o trivia:

1.Went thru 1/2 box of tissues watching Wuthering Heights last week
2. I've met some of the most fascinating people while hitchhiking.
3. I haven't been able to stay on a bike since I was 6 (& training wheels came off)
4. I'm afraid of alligators
5. I love to bake (especially bread)
6. I was staying in a convent in Rome when I found out I was pregnant with lil dude
7. Once had a group of local ghost hunters come through the house

Decided to randomly tag some followers for my victims *cough cough* I mean choices. Hope I don't scare you off - Don't feel that you have to play. Should you choose to, I look forward to your random thoughts..... Anyone else, please click on their blog links below to see what wonders can be found :D

1. Linda Hardy
2.K-Plus Krafts
3.Polestar
4.Marie-Monique
5.Travelling Painter
6.Dawn
7.Jordanka Yaretz

4 comments:

  1. The first one (plowing thru kleenex) reminds me of watching Cinema Paradiso - good grief I am a basket case during the last 1/4 of that movie, every single time.

    I enjoyed your random facts - feels like a personality peek!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great little bits of info on you. I'm a baby about Wuthering Heights too (and sometimes Hallmark commercials)... I'm VERy curious about the ghost hunters!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved reading your randomness... hitch-hiking? Really? Wow, you're a brave soul! ;o) I too am curious about the ghost hunters!

    I wanted to drop in to let you know that I played the tag game... well, sort of. Go have a look, I linked your name at the end for others to come and visit you here.

    Thanks for tagging me - it was fun!

    Have a great weekend! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun to learn more about you! A little question are there many alligator where you live?

    If you have not guessed I am playing catch up on blog posts.

    Ewian

    ReplyDelete