2/7/09

SNEAK PEEK - Red's Dream

Playing with a piece for the MWO challenge - Dream. Pop on over, say hi to Gail, snag the image & play! You've still got til Midnight tomorrow to enter....C'mon....you can do it!

Here's a sneak peek of the piece I sent in. It's just the center but I think I may like the crop better than my full piece....harumph...I suspect I will have to tweak it more in the future ....

Even if you don't get around to interpreting Gail's lovely image, check back with her on Sunday. She'll be posting all the submissions to her blog then. And if you pop back here this weekend I'll have the full piece up eventually.

Happy Creating!

2 comments:

  1. Oh I love your entry!! It is fabulous!
    Hugs
    SueAnn

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very beautiful! I love your entry! Can't wait to see the full piece!

    ReplyDelete