6/15/10

Free images for you - Antique Postcards & a worksheet

Hey there. How have you been? 


All house guests have gone & I'm playing catch-up this week. So instead of a wordy post here are some fun postcards for you to use in your art.  I bought these a while ago from MFVintage.etsy.com


They are part of a set that were sent to Mrs. Cassius Congdon of West Clarksville, NY USA in 1907.



 

& here's the top 1/2 of a ledger page. I picked up a few of these over at Bohemian Vintage last week.  You can visit this fun shop in South Tampa or online at BohemianVintage.etsy.com.


If you need a better resolution on any of these, just drop me an email (address in my blog profile). Have fun! Should you make anything with them, I'd love to see what you come up with. Happy to post it here too if you want to share creations.

Till next time, wishing you have a wonderful day!

3 comments:

  1. these are great, Stacey, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for featuring my postcards. Mrs Cassius Congdon is my Great Grandmother!
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks hun! Great images!
    Hugs
    SueAnn

    ReplyDelete