6/18/10

Global Etsy Craft Party Tonight!

Etsy Turns Five & folks are celebrating all over the world


 

With over 450 parties to choose from, there might be one happening just around the corner!

Click here to visit Meetup.com & find an Etsy birthday bash near you. The events kick off a 8pm in each time zone. 

I'm off to the Tampa event over at Tempus Projects. Stop by if you're in the area. I'd love to meet you! 

I'll be taking some photos for the blog this weekend. So pop back if you get the time. I'm so happy, the  travelling camera for Afiori.com's International photo project arrived  - so I'll bring that along too.

Catch you later. Hope you have a fun evening, whatever you are up to!
------------------

By the way, I'm hosting a random drawing for DigitalRoom.com. Next Thursday  (6/24) 1 lucky winner gets a custom printed 2' x 3' vinyl banner with grommets. Click Here for more info & entry details

4 comments:

  1. Have a great weekend hun!!!!
    Hugs
    SueAnn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stacey~ It was wonderful to meet you last night! Thank you for the fun table. My daughter enjoyed it the best!
    Kathryn (and Sophia)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, how did it go Stacey? Do you have pics?

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was great fun & I do have photos to share but am running behind...

    Kathryn & Sophia, it was great to meet you too

    ReplyDelete