8/12/10

We have a winner......

Hey there. How have you been?

Just got back from the Maine holiday a couple of hours ago. Plum tuckered out but remembered pick a winner of Risa Tritabaugh's original painting, Among The Flowers.

Among The Flowers by Risa Tritabaugh

So, with help from random.org, the lucky winner is.....



Congrats, Sarah! I will contact you today with instructions for claiming your prize.

Many thanks to Risa for donating this wonderful prize! If you missed Risa's features earlier this month, be sure to check them out - click here for a studio tour & here for a visit with the artist.

Also thank you to all who took the time to leave a comment & enter this great giveaway. The next Thursday Giveaway will be announced on 8/26, with a random drawing held on 9/9. 

However, if you pop back before then I have a little something up my sleeve. It just might take me a couple of days to get it posted. 

'Tis my 18th Anniversary tomorrow (where did the time go?) so I may be a bit scarce this weekend. I'll catch up with you soon though.

Wishing you a wonderful weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Sarah! Beautiful pieces you've won here! Thanks for the awesome opportunity, ArtSnark!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Sarah!! And congratulations on your 18th! Super!
    Hope you have a wonderful celebration.
    Hugs
    SueAnn

    ReplyDelete