3/23/11

What is On Your Workdesk Wednesday - #94


A quiet night around here (for a change) so playing with some beads & crystals. Enjoying a little tubular netting tonight - took a class last Saturday at the shop of ebeads.com. This is the 1st chance I've had to give it a whirl.

Sorry for the poor webcam pic - I'm actually in the dining room on the PC (& I'm an apple gal). Unfortunately my studio closet has vomited all over my room. After pricing bookshelves & armoires today for Little Dude's room, I decided to give him the one in the back of my closet - but now where to put all of my stuff? ...hmmm... didn't think of that! I did take a couple shots of that massacre but they are just too embarrassing to share.

So, what are you working on tonight? If you take a photo, let me know ( I wanna see)  & then pop on over to to the Stamping Ground and share your workdesk with the world.

----------------

By the way, there are a few hours left to enter tomorrow's random drawing for the art-book The New Drawing From The Right Side Of The Brain. Leave a comment before 1 am (EST) & your name goes into the hat. For giveaway details, click here

9 comments:

  1. Happy Thursday. I'm just doing a very quick blog dash to make sure all our WOYWW friends get the heads up on the BIG celebration draw over in our blog shop. Please excuse this copied and pasted message but it's the only way I can get round you all this week. If you check out my blog you will see what's keeping me busy :-)

    Shop draw http://sisterscraftycreations.blogspot.com/

    Good luck,
    A x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful bracelet that is going to be!! I started a crimson red one like that last year and never finished it!! Sigh!!!
    I have been cleaning and organizing my studio...so everything is on my desk right now!! Ha!
    Hugs
    SueAnn

    ReplyDelete
  3. How talented! Must go and have a nice nose round your blog! Remember to hop over to my blog if you'd like to win some blog candy. I'm celebrating one whole year of blogging :) Di x

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is looking so cool, love the colour Shaz #122

    ReplyDelete
  5. very creative workspace. Love the blue beads! Sorry I am so late making it around but last week was very busy. Thanks for sharing. Vickie #162

    ReplyDelete
  6. ...they are just too embarrassing to share. -Jepp know that feeling. Never in the 3 last years have my studio been clean enough to shear pictures of it, gimps yes, but not the room.

    Grate that you got the hang of jewellery making. Looking forward to hearing how you solves your work/studio space.


    EWian

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tubular netting...never heard of it - bit if it makes such beautiful bracelets = love the look of it. Have resolutely stayed away from beads...cannot simply cannot afford another time absorbing bobby!!
    I get the problem about 'stuff'; it's taken me months to wrestle a solution for a jar of ribbons that kept growing out of the top and all over the floor...aagh.

    ReplyDelete