3/5/11

See You At The Fair

If you find yourself in Tampa this weekend be sure head downtown for the Gasparilla Arts Festival - always a good time to had.

This article in the Trib. says that the show is a bit smaller this year (233 artists, down from 300) since they are holding it only in the riverfront park. But 1000 artists applied, so hopefully the quality will be good.

Speaking of cutbacks, my art budget fits that bill. But I am happy to see that many of my faves, including those I bought from last year, are returning.

closeup of The Who by Kreg Yingst, now on my walls
I can't wait to see what Kreg Yingst (booth 141) is showing this year. I love his framing almost as much as his art!

Galenski House by Laurie Coppedge 
Also looking forward to seeing what is new in the world of of Laurie Coppedge (booth 227). If you'd like to see her other prints I brought home last year, click here. ( And if you missed this blog's 2010 week-of-artfair-posts and are curious, click here & here for a few more of my fave finds)

Well, I need to get a few things done before I can play today. Hope you all have a fabulous weekend !

2 comments:

  1. Oooo! Have fun!! Love the photo by Laurie!! Fabulous!
    Have fun and good luck!
    Hugs
    SueAnn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have lots of fun :)

    Can't wait to see what you buy this year :) T.

    ReplyDelete