9/5/11

Musical Monday - Tom Waits

nightcap

I'm just playing around with some photos before I get my Monday moves on. 

Photobucket

Xmas Dolly has posted her new MM theme - today it is all about the 1970s. I've been enjoying Tom Waits with a side of coffee & photoshop today, so here's my 70s contribution.


Thanks to disco & really nasty fashion, the 70s have a bad rap. It is kind of amazing how much good music actually came out of such a glittery era. What Me Decade tunes are you digging today? Pop on over to Dolly's place & add a link. Looking for a blast from the past? Jump into her blog hop  time machine.

Whatever you're listening to today, hope you have a great start to a stellar week!
-------------

Almost forgot - there are a few days left to enter LilyBellesJewels random drawing for 3 colorful pendants with chain. Leave a comment on my blog before 1 a.m. (EST) 9/8 to enter. For details & prize photos, plus a visit with Lily & Barbara click here

5 comments:

  1. I've never heard this before. Thanks for sharing, it is definitely very coffee shopesque. groovy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never heard this before either, but it's totally a new favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  3. New one on me too, but loved listening to it. Rock on! See you next time. I checked out your give-away too. Love it & I entered too! woo hoo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a new one on me too but I love it!
    Thanks for rocking with us!

    ReplyDelete