1/1/12

2012 - Suspension of Disbelief

We have winners! 2 very lucky folks are starting off their New Year with cool free stuff - woo hoo!


Sue Ann from SueAnn.blogspot.com

&


are the winners of this fun random drawing!

Congrats, Ladies!
 You have each won a $10 gift certificate to MeifaithStudio.etsy.com!

Things are a bit chaotic around here - we are winding down our annual 1/1 feast and a few guests remain. I will contact you tomorrow with instructions for claiming your prizes :) What a great way to start the New Year!!

Jump-starting 2012.... Instead of a resolution this year, I am going with a thought.... Suspension of Disbelief... While I have no trouble with this in the movies, in life....hmmm... not so much. I've decided this is my daily mantra and let the cards fall where they may. Should make for an interesting year - I will keep you posted.

Latest Q & A from Seth Apter's The Pulse

Still surfing the net tonight? The talented & always entertaining mixed media artist Seth Apter has posted some responses to his question 'If you could take a class from one artist from anytime in history, including the present, who would it be and why?' on his wonderful blog today. 'Tis fun to see how many of us responded with the master Leonardo DaVinci. Actually my geeky-self is honored to be included in such an illustrious crowd tonight. Click Here for the latest chapter of Seth's ongoing survey - The Pulse

Best wishes to all for a Happy, Healthy & Creative 2012!

2 comments:

  1. Oh hooray, what I great way to start the year. Thank you SO much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woot!!! I love starting the New Year with shopping!! So cool!!
    Thanks so much!
    Happy 2012
    Hugs
    SueAnn

    ReplyDelete