1/23/12

Musical Monday & A New Copper ACEO



Hey there. How's it going?

Chilling to Ramona Falls again. Coffee maker is still busted so feeling extra mellow this Monday....  If you're looking for some musical mayhem today, pop over to Xmas Dolly's & have a listen. There is no theme today, so folks will be sharing all kinds of fun ear-candy. 


Photobucket

I took another copper etching workshop Saturday at the brick & mortar store for ebeads.com. Great times! We got to play with fun tools & messy chemicals and went home with some cool stuff at the end of the day.

scan of Tree of Life ACEO / ATC

I made an interesting bracelet and had enough copper left to create a few pendants, plus some etched copper art trading cards. My camera is charging, so photos will post later this week. I put the above copper card on the scanner but am not really thrilled with the quality of the image. The scan came out a little too brass-like & dull, but you get the idea.

What were you up to this weekend? Anything entertaining to share? And speaking of sharing - if  you visit Xmas Dolly's Musical Monday Meme, be sure to add your own tunes today. Just post your music online and then link up to her blog hop. 
---------------

Final Note: All comments left on my blog before 2/2 will enter you in my newest random drawing.  Two winners will each take home a print of my paintings. One person will receive a 5" sq print of Diva and the other gets an Art Trading Card print of Peacock Masquerade. To see these prints & for more giveaway details click here.

6 comments:

  1. That was nice and mellow - and nice! Sorry about your busted coffee maker, I'd be polar opposite of mellow if that happened. ;) The copper etching workshop sounds like fun - and I love that Tree of Life!

    Thanks for playing along with us again! :)

    At Last a Good Feeling Like My Dog and You

    ReplyDelete
  2. This music is great, I would love to hear it while working.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a nice mellow song. Thanks for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is so much variety today. I love this one!

    You are very talented! My weekend spent catching up on laundry and chores.

    Thank you for sharing and linking up with us today.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my! I love that copper piece!
    Hugs
    SueAnn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whoa everybody has a little bit of t his and a little bit of that today I'll tell ya, but hey coolness on the copper piece. Sorry I'm let having trouble with my Interenet.

    ReplyDelete