1/15/13

ATC Swap - Time cards sent & received

Time To Dance art trading card
Sharing this Art Trading Card I made for the swap over at CreativeSouls on ning. It has been a while since I've played with swaps - they are great for getting me back to creating. Too often life seems to get in the way of the fun stuff - do you know what I mean?

Are you familiar with Art Trading Cards (also called ATC or ACEOs)? The only firm requirement is that the artwork measure 2.5" x 3.5", the size of an average playing card.  Some swaps specify a theme,  in this case "Time". Everything else was up to the cards' creators.

Time ATC from Sherri Mash

My randomly assigned partner, Sherri Mash, sent this wonderful card - thanks Sherri! Check out the spiraling clock & the wings - fun touches. Want to see more of Sherri's art? You can see more at these locations:


Want to play along with the next Creative Souls ATC swap? Click here for the updated prompts and new sign up page. You can also enjoy earlier swap pieces from assorted members. You may have to become a member to see the page - but it is free & there are all sorts of creative folks and exciting opportunities to be found over there.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Stacy for featuring me on your blog. I'm looking forward to receiving your card!

    ReplyDelete