1/26/13

Illustration Friday - Wings

Bound mixed media ATC

While I love yesterday's IF prompt - "wings" - I don't have time to play this weekend. So I'm sharing an old art trading card instead. Funny thing I was working on a few wing pieces anyway but none are ready to share just yet.

If you're inspired to let your creativity fly, get scribbling and then pop over to IllustrationFriday.com to strut your stuff. Be sure  to check out the assortment of takes on the prompt while you are there.

-------------

On the aside, have you entered the giveaway I am hosting for Novica.com? 1 lucky winner will receive a $50 gift certificate to spend at their online shop. Click Here for details

2 comments:

  1. Very sophisticated wings. Intriguing, this figure that is bound and forbidden to fly.

    ReplyDelete